Mahalo East Project
- Comet Ridge 100% equity interest and operator.
- Total project area 97km2.
- Permit was awarded in September 2020.
- Highly prospective for CSG given its location directly north-east of, and contiguous with, the Mahalo Gas Project.
- Gas produced from Mahalo East is subject to domestic supply conditions.
- This block has less well and seismic data than Mahalo North, however, there is still sufficient drilling data to confirm the extension of the high-quality fairway from the Mahalo PL areas towards the northeast.
- Good coal development exists.
- There are a number of high-quality drilling locations for appraisal and development.
- Targeting a work program commencing in 2022.